martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

The classic with&blue

Whatever the mind of a man can conceive and believe, it can achieve (Napoleon Hill)


Don`t wait. The time will never be just right (Napoleon Hill)


I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. (Stephen Covey)


Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. (Pablo Picasso)


You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. (Christopher Columbus)


Either you run the day, or the day runs you. (Jim Rohn)


Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. (W. Clement Stone)


Inspiration exists, but it must find you working. (Pablo Picasso)


Profile: Eva. 18. Estudiante de arquitectura.
Check-in: Pantalones (Herencia), Sandalias (Mari Paz), Camiseta (Amichi), Reloj (Time Force)

The Apple of my eye: Los pantalones heredados. Hay prendas que nunca pasan de moda!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario